Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cheese Enchiladas

I made this the other night for dinner. My boys love enchildas. It has been one of those dishes for me that has taken a long time to get right, but I have and they love them.

For the boys they prefer just plain cheese enchiladas but you can add any meat that you choose and they would be wonderful.

8 medium flour tortillas
8-10 ounces of cheddar cheese grated - I am guessing I didn't weigh it.
1 can of enchilada sauce

Preheat oven to 350.

In the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan pour a little of the sauce to just barely cover the bottom of pan. Taking the tortillas add a handful of cheese and roll, place in pan seam side down, repeat until done. Pour on the remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 min until cheese is melted. I served it with some Mexican rice. It is also good with refried beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!