Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Menu

This year we are going to my parents home. We were suppose to go to Hubby's parents, but with everything going on, and changes in location coming I thought it would be nice to have one last Thanksgiving at Mom's house before all the changes start happening.

This year we have quite a few people coming usually it is us, my sis, Mom's brother and wife, and that is it, but this year we also have Grandma (Mom's Mom), and Mom's sister and husband. We also invite a friend of ours to join us. Adding that all up including the kids we have 15....that is a lot for us.

Our Menu
Turkey and Stuffing
Ham
Mashed potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Relish plate
Dinner rolls
Deviled eggs
Cranberry sauce

Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Pie
Cake

I am sure I am missing something as I don't have the sheet with everything in front of me, but that is pretty close.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Your menu is very similar to mine, except I never have ham, and no one likes traditional stuffing in our family, so I make pineapple stuffing separate from the turkey. We never have a crowd for Thanksgiving - my sisters all spend all holidays with their husband's families and so, it's just always my husband and I, along with my parents who live next door. Sometimes, my daughter is here - every other holiday, but this Thanksgiving she is with her Dad (we get Christmas this year).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!