Monday, April 5, 2010

I am alive......

It has been a crazy two weeks. I am still not back here quite yet as I am still unpacking boxes. Somehow I am still missing some kitchen items though who knows where they went. I just wanted to let you know I am alive, yea!!

Now for more news.......babies, babies, babies

I also have some other very exciting news......Sis had her baby on saturday morning. Mr. D was 7 pounds 9 ounces and so very cute. So on top of the moving we have been busy at the hospital with her too.

My friend J had her baby girl on the 22nd and I got to meet her last night when I took them dinner. So precious!!!

My friend N had her baby on Good Friday, a little boy. I get to meet him tomorrow when I take them dinner.

My sis-in-law is going in tomorrow for her induction. It will be exciting to see what she is having since they have kept it a secret. I hope her labor goes well for her.

I promise to get a couple of things going soon......how soon not sure but soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!