Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whoopie Pies

A good friend of mine gave me her whoopie pie recipe years ago, which we have all got addicted too. I don't make them very often, because they are something that I can't resist, and we all know how that works. Having said that I opened myself up to temptation when I was out this last spring and found this. I have made several of the recipes so far and every one of them has been delicious. Hubby's favorite is the chocolate chip whoopie and the boys love the chocolate. I still haven't made the carrot cake one yet but I will they just look to divine not to. Luckily I can cut down the recipe, but really why would you want to? I am thinking of making these soon, and instead of a frosting filling using homemade ice cream instead. I will let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!