Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A bad day

Lately my oven has been acting a bit strange. The light flickers when you open the door and it has started totally shutting down all by itself (like no power at all), so I called the repair man, and he said that it sounds like the main computer (this is not good) and that he couldn't get me a price (everything was already closed), but he would call me the next day (today....I am waiting) and let me know. This is the same oven that I just paid $150 to replace the button pad. I am thinking it doesn't like me very much, even though I love it so.

Cross your fingers that it can be fixed (it can), and that it won't break me. The alternative.....no baked goods. Probably a good thing for my waistline, not so much for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!