Friday, December 3, 2010

Chocolate Chip Biscotti

I know I already shared a biscotti recipe with you, and while I wasn't planning on sharing two, Hubby isn't a fan of the Hazelnut Cherry biscotti, he's not a nut fan, at all, I don't know what's wrong with him, but I am working on figuring it out. So I needed to make something for him too and this is the recipe I came up with. I used some of the "bones" from the hazelnut cherry recipe, but made a few changes and there you go.

These recipes are easy to double and make a great christmas gift too.



Chocolate Chip Biscotti
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cups Mini Chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silpat

Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla. Then mix in flour, baking powder, and salt. When all that is combined stir in chocolate chips.

Divide batter in half and form two logs on baking sheet, about 3-4" wide. Bake for 20-25 min until the edges are just starting to brown. Then let sit for 10-15 minutes until cool enough to handle. Cut into slices and then put them cut side down on baking sheet and bake for another 10 min.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!