Friday, December 10, 2010

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

My mom gave me this recipe who she received from one of her co-workers moms. I know it gets complicated sometimes. But the good part is these are wonderful cookies!! They are flour less, and when I made mine I left out the chocolate chips. I am a purist with some things and for me the cookies were great without the them.

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
makes 3 dozen

1 stick unsalted butter-room temp
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tea baking soda
1 tea salt
1 tea vanilla
3 eggs
4 cups oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350

Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time until mix in then add vanilla. Add all dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips in the end if you choose.

I used a medium cookie scoop and I got 12 per cookie sheet. They don't spread very much but give them space so they cook properly.

Bake for 14-16 min then let sit for 5 before transferring to cooling rack.

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these wonderful cookie recipes, Heather! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!