This is on a few of the blogs that I enjoy reading from time to time, and I thought I would play along too..
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Bought a house, and a boat.....this may be a recurring theme..
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any last year, instead I made some personal goals, and I plan to do the same for this year. To me resolutions just scream failure.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, Sis had D in April
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
None, hoping to change that in 2012
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day we signed the papers for the new house, buying the boat, and tubing with the boys
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The above works
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not playing enough with my boys
10. Did you suffer any illness or injuries?
I had pneumonia in July, luckily no major injuries this year
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Anyone who was kind and gave of themselves unselfishly
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Those who are selfish
14. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage, bills, food
15. What did you get really, really, really, excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you?
a. happier or sadder? happier
b. thinner or fatter? thinner
c. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Take more days off
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worry about things I can't control
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas eve was with Hubby's family, then Christmas day we were home
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Yes, I fall in love more every year with my Husband
22. What was your favorite TV program?
now that we have satelite, I love HGTV and food network
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't use that word, and no there was no one, in fact I did more forgiving.
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What did you want and get?
A new house and boat
26. What did you want and not get?
Dining room table and living room furniture
27.What was your favorite film of this year?
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We to dinner with hubby, the boys and my parents. It was perfect.
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
casual and trying not to be frumpy
31. What kept you sane?
32. Who did you miss?
33. Who was the best person you met?
My new friend AG, she is awesome
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010?
Let it go
35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
We Weren't Crazy