Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goodies in the Mail......Cookie Cutters

I was so excited when I got the mail yesterday, my cookie cutters had arrived. I had ordered a few last week, as I am helping mom with a baby shower next month, and needed a cookie cutter, and few other supplies too. Then while shopping there were a few others that I just couldn't resist.

My box of goodies.......


This is what the box held


A baby carriage


A Tractor....I couldn't believe I didn't have this one yet.


A Shamrock, how fun.



A Trout, I thought this one would be perfect for fishing season.


A candy writing pen, I have wanted to try one of these for a long time and figured, now would be a good time to try it.

Then of course I had to get some sanding sugar, fortunately they had an 18 pack so I didn't have to choose which colors, instead it has all of the most popular ones.

 



Then as a added bonus they sent me these.......mini shamrocks. I love them.



Now with all my new goodies, I have no reason not to make some cookies...those will be coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!