Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swings and misses




As so many of you know there are times when you make something and it falls short of expectations. This was it. It looked pretty, and tasted okay, but really nothing worth sharing. I didn't want you to think though that I hadn't been up to stuff, because we all know that I have. (especially my jeans)


No judging, no I didn't use real whip cream, yes it was from a can. I was tired, it was late.

Really everything was wrong with this, from the cherries to the crust, really nothing was right. The cherries didn't have the flavor I was looking for and the crust wasn't what it should be. Back to the drawing board I go. I will try again in a few days. Right now I have a dinner party to prepare for.

xoxo
Heather

1 comment:

  1. It sure looks good though! :) I love good food photos.

    Have fun preparing for your dinner party,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!