1. I was busy yesterday, so today you get this.
2. J played hookie yesterday, the shop had nothing on the books, and no one called so we went and did a bit of black Friday shopping. I came home with a new phone (needed it anyway) and a Christmas wreath. We're big spenders.
3. Christmas lights and most of the decorations are up. I have to confess I started listening to Christmas music last week. I couldn't help it.
4. On top of my running I've added in Jillian's 30 day shred to my routine 6 days a week. I can say it is doing great things. This I am excited about.
5. I keep getting asked what I want for Christmas and my birthday, the problem is I have no clue. This is bad.
6. I bought an advent quilt this year. Now I just need to fill in all the pockets. I need to get on that.
7. Today....I am not sure what today holds, we don't really have plans. The boys have shooting this morning, then the Civil war game is on this afternoon....I like going into the weekend with it not being packed full of stuff, but I also like having a bit of a game plan too.
8. I made pie again yesterday. I had one bite on thanksgiving (not apple), but I wanted apple, so I made one, then I ate two pieces. It was wrong, but so very good.