2. Participate in photo, 365 taking at least one photo each day. I plan on making a photo book out of these at the end of next year. Nope, did not happen
4. Keep maintaining my weight. Nope, got sick and gained. Not happy
5. Monthly date night with Hubby. This is going to be mandatory. Didn't happen either. We had months were we went out weekly, then times were it was months before we got out again. We need to do better.
Goals for 2012
1. Keep running. Complete a 5k, 10k, 15k and half.
2. Spend more time with my children, they are only little once.
3. Let it go.
4. Monthly date night, we are going to try this one again.
5. Continue work on the cookbook
6. Keep trying new things.
This is on a few of the blogs that I enjoy reading from time to time, and I thought I would play along too..
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
We went on a real family vacation. It was amazing.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, for the first time in 9 years
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Our trip to the redwoods, the long weekend at the beach, and the polar express this year.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Signing up for a half marathon in 2012
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not playing enough with my boys
10. Did you suffer any illness or injuries?
I was diagnosed with GERD in June, then debilitating shin splints in December that kept me from running (this is currently going on)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Anyone who was kind and gave of themselves unselfishly
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Those who are selfish
14. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage, bills, food
15. What did you get really, really, really, excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you?
a. happier or sadder? sadder
b. thinner or fatter? fatter
c. richer or poorer? richer (not monetary)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Take more days off
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worry about things I can't control
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas eve was with Hubby's family, then Christmas day we were home
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Yes, I fall in love more every year with my Husband
22. What was your favorite TV program?
now that we have satellite, I love HGTV and food network
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't use that word, and no there was no one, in fact I did more forgiving.
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What did you want and get?
A new table and chairs
26. What did you want and not get?
Living room furniture
27.What was your favorite film of this year?
I didn't see anything really good this year.
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We to dinner with hubby, the boys and my parents. I was 32. It was perfect.
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Losing the weight I gained and getting rid of the health problems (can't permanent)
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
casual and trying not to be frumpy
31. What kept you sane?
32. Who did you miss?
33. Who was the best person you met?
I didn't meet anyone new.
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010?
Let it go
35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?