Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sliders....my version


I made these for the first time for Superbowl this year. I didn't know what they were called, so I just called them mini cheeseburgers, now I know they are called sliders and here is my version.

1T olive oil
1 pound hamburger
1/2 small onion
1 clove garlic
3 slices of Cheese
10 Dinner rolls-I make my own and will post a recipe in a few days.

Finely chop onion and garlic and saute in olive oil until translucent let cool. Mix into hamburger and form patties. I use a large ice cream scoop and then flatten out. Grill until cooked through. Slice cheese into quarters and place on hamburgers when done. Warm dinner rolls in oven while hamburgers are cooking. Split dinner rolls and add hamburgers. If you want add toppings but my boys like them as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!