Friday, August 13, 2010

The Menu

For Sis's shower this weekend we are doing desserts. I had thought about just doing one big cake, it would have been so much simpler and easier, but no I decided to do a small dessert bar, and they are calling for the weather to be somewhere near the triple digit mark. Can I just run away to the lake instead?? I am hoping that my desserts don't all melt in the heat.

I will be making these Lemon bars



These Devils Foods cupcakes in mini form



These Cheesecake bars



Along with those I am making three types of Truffles, Mini Vanilla Cupcakes, and Cream Puffs with Vanilla pasty cream. For beverages we are having Sun Tea and Strawberry Lemonade. I will have more pictures come next week. Have a great weekend and stay out of the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!