Friday, August 13, 2010

Cheesecake Bars.......I did it.

So that is a bit of lie, since I didn't come up the recipe, I used one that someone else had come up with. I did a bit of tweaking, but honestly it was all Bakerella and her Chocolate Biscoff Cheesecake Bars. I left off the chocolate part, and also made a bigger crust than what she called for, but with all that they were perfect. I am sure they would have been perfect without my tweaking, but I wasn't looking for a chocolate cheesecake bar. They turned out with just the right amount of sweet, tangy and creamy. These I am making for the shower on Sunday. Now if I can just keep myself from eating all the "practice" ones we will be good.





You can find the recipe by clicking the link. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!