Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mushroom Bruschetta

I made this yesterday while #3 was getting in some playtime with a new friend, one of the nice things about playdates is Moms get one too. It is so nice sometimes to be able to sit and have a good girl chat.  Well A, E and L came over to play and have lunch. I made bruschetta for the girls and the kids got grilled cheese.....yum.

I call bruschetta girl food, since I am the only one who will eat it in my house, I forgot just how much I love it and I should make this much more often. Here's the link to the site where I found the recipe.

Mushroom Bruschetta

I changed a few things to suit my tastes, but this is pretty darn close. The nice part about bruschetta is that is it hard to get wrong. You can use what you have on hand and just make it work.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!