Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Dip

It all started when I needed something quick for our PTC meeting. I was planning on making cookies, which are always good, but I wanted something to go with them. I remembered seeing this recipe last year, though I can't remember where and if it is yours please drop me a note and I will give you credit, anyway I remember buying everything that I needed for it, and just never having a reason to make it. Well this was the perfect opportunity and it is delicious.

This is one of those recipes that I call stupid easy, yes I know that isn't very nice, but seriously when you see this recipe you will understand why. My 2 year old, okay well probably not him, but my 5 year old could that is for sure. NOTHING, not one single item of it is homemade, but sometimes you just don't have time for homemade.

Give it a try, and I am sure you will agree it's really good, and really easy.

Pumpkin Dip
1 large can of Easy Pumpkin Pie filling
1 tub cool whip
1 large box instant vanilla pudding

Mix together in a bowl and then chill until ready to serve.

I served mine with snickerdoodles (those I did make from scratch), though I was told gingersnaps and graham crackers would be good too.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!