Sorry, I don't have much for you today, the last few days have just drained me.
1. Everyone is finally healthy, thank goodness.
2. My girlfriends and children came over yesterday for lunch. It was marvelous. At one point we would get together once a month, that stopped happening last year, now we try to get together two to three times a year. I think we need to try harder.
3. I finally had my cookie party, it was fun, but not what I was hoping for. Most of the people couldn't come with Christmas so close, but it was still great and I am glad I got to see those who did make it. Next year...... yep, I am already planning it.
4. Today I am leaving the kids home with a sitter, so I can go to town (grocery store) without them. I know that is bad, but I could use a moment to myself.
5. I feel awful about this, but I am not happy with me. I have been working out, but I haven't been eating well and to that accord I have gained 3 pounds in less than 3 days, yeah not good. Even then I still had 3 to lose, so now I am up to 6 (because I can count) and I really don't want to be here.
6. I don't want to leave you on my whiny note, so tomorrow I have something good coming up.