Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sick......ick

M came down sick Sunday night. Hubby was hit Monday night,  he took his first sick day from the shop since we opened in 2005, and his first sick day in over 6 years, it was that bad. K got it Tuesday night. At this point everyone seems to be doing better, but I don't think that C and I are out of the danger zone yet. I had so many plans for this week, I thought I was so busy and that I wouldn't have time for anything. My days were loaded, and yet it all got cancelled. Life went on with out me, and I am lucky enough that I could stay home and take care of the ones who were sick. Really I wouldn't have minded being gone, as to decrease my chance of getting this nasty bug, but I wouldn't want anyone else taking care of them either. I did miss having my cookie party Tuesday night, I had been looking forward to it for a month. K missed making cookies with his class and his first school concert. I promised him that we would make and decorate cookies as soon as he was feeling better. I also missed seeing C at the school concert and his class party. So in summary, they were sick and we missed out on a lot of things that we were really looking forward too.

Tonight is the family Christmas party that we are hosting, I am still reserving the right to cancel by 9am. I am giving them that long to decide if they are healthy or not. If we cancel I'm not all to sure what I will be doing with a 18 pound turkey that needs to be cooked, but I'm sure I will think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!