1. I know I've been a bit MIA this week, as I am preparing for birthday week. It all starts on Saturday beginning with the friend party this weekend, then the actual birthdays begin on Monday and go through Sunday. I am just hoping I don't run out of eggs.
2. I need fewer hobbies. I just have to much that I want to do and not nearly enough time to get everything done.
3. My sewing projects are coming along. I have four more that I want to get done, they are going to have to wait until birthday week is over though. These are on top of the other ones that I told you about before. Right now I have 3 completed quilts, 4 completed quilt tops and four more to sew.
4. I am starting a new photo project too, I am hoping I can get it started this spring, though I am doubtful that it will get completed this year. The plan is to scan all of my parents old photos (mine too) and then put them into photo books. This is a big project, right now I am having a hard time just getting started on it since it feels so big. I still have several more months of nasty weather to go before I leave all my indoor hobbies aside for outside fun.
5. Last weekend was beautiful, so we spent several hours outside doing yard work and it paid off. The front and side yard is beautiful, now we just need to work on the back yard and everything will be looking good. Though even as I say that I know we still have so much to do. We need to do all the borders this year, tree trimming, spraying, the list goes on and on. We are also moving things around in the "garden area" so that is going to be a big project of bringing in dirt, planting grass, trees and building a raised bed or two.
6. Sorry that's all I have for you today. I am off to bake and decorate cupcakes, decorate cookies, work on a valentines day project with C, and to town to make sure I keep the sugar farmers and dairy cows busy.