1. I am feeling better. After multiple trips to the lab, an ultrasound, x-ray, CT scan, and a upper GI scope I was diagnosed with GERD or other wise known as acid reflux disease. Now I am taking prilosec and zantac twice a day and I have a followup with my specialist on Tuesday. So now we know what is wrong with me. Is is treatable and I can move on.....but yay now I have a new disease, and yay I get to deal with it forever.....boo. Better than it could have been though so I am very thankful for that.
2. The boys last day of school was the 16th. We have completed our first week of summer vacation and it has been nice. Tough being sick and doctors appointments have taken so much time I am calling a do over and we are starting fresh again next week.
3. We may be done with little league but we are not done with baseball. The last few years we have been going to the Corvallis Knights to watch the games. Last year we bought season tickets and we did this year too. We typically have 3-4 games in a row then will have at least 3-4 nights off before more games start (traveling). It is a great cheap evening out. The kids have a great time and they are super friendly.
4. While I was sick my flowers bloomed, of course. I am getting to enjoy them, though my peonies are almost done and so are my cala lillies. If I get a chance I will take some pictures for you.
5. Baking just hasn't been happening lately. It's summer, no one wants to be in a hot kitchen, okay it's only been 70's here but it's coming.
6. The girls are doing well and adjusting to living with us. Annie loves C so much and sleeps with him at night until I put her in the utility. We are still working on some better manners, as I have found kitty tracts on my dining room table and that is not acceptable at my house. Chloe is doing great too. Everyone says I will have my hands full with a calico, but she is the sweetest thing and is such a lover.
I will have more for you soon. Thank you so much for hanging around.