Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Okay....

I know I have been mostly absent now for about two weeks, and for those who are still sticking around, thanks! xoxo Things have been busy and I am not ready to be back yet, but until then I thought I would give you a bit of what has been going on.

Baseball

Pound cake

 
Red White and Blue Trifle

Field Trip

TBall

Another Field Trip

 
Lemon Raspberry Cake


Fishing

More Fishing

Someone turned 9..... and yes he had a strawberry shortcake trife. It was per his request.

We still have a lot going on over the next week or so. C and K still have another week of school, before summer will begin. Then even though I hope that things will slow down, they won't, it will just be different. Hopefully I will have a bit more time to share things. Until then, thanks for hanging around.

xoxo Heather

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I loved reading your update! The photos are fantastic and your kids are adorable. :) I know that if we lived close by, you are someone that I would love to spend time with. Your talent shows through in everything you do!

    Have a great weekend. My weekend begins today because vacation begins today.
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! These look like great things to be doing other than blogging! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!