1. The boys have been sick off an on for the last two weeks. I am just about to the point where I run away from home. This isn't a cold, those aren't fun but this is fever, vomiting, all the really fun stuff. Don't you want to visit us?
2. We are suppose to have family pictures done tomorrow. We'll see considering M is still sick. We haven't had good pictures done for 2 years and I really wanted fall pictures this time, the only problem (on top of sickness) is my trees aren't really in full color yet, but after postponing it once already we are just playing it day by day.
3. Speaking of pictures...Finding black shirts for boys is hard. Stupid hard. Especially in the 3T size, really I don't see why it should be so difficult, but it was. Luckily Lands End saved me once again, I just need to remember to shop there first.
4. Speaking of clothing, I have now bought 3 new shirts for this picture thing tomorrow, what I am wearing I have no clue, other than the fact it's black, the boys are all wearing black short sleeve Polo's. I bought a black short sleeve sweater with a cowl neck, a deep scoop neck t-shirt (spendy) and a sleeveless top with a ruffle on the side. I figure I will decide the morning of, and the problem being I won't like any of them that day. Aren't I fun. I do know I am wearing my black boots and my dark wash jeans.
5. M had a field trip to the pumpkin patch on Tuesday. It was great and the kids all had fun. I am trying to get to know some of the other mom's as M has one friend (bad Mom), but it's not easy since I'm a bit shy/reserved until I get to know you. I just never know how to talk to new people (HELP ME). I try the oh your kid is cute, age?, siblings? etc...but that only lasts so long, and on top off all of that M is the only kid in his class without a younger sibling. Yay for me, but that is one less thing in common.
6. I made a chocolate blackout cake yesterday. It's going to the shop today.
7. Having GERD is really putting a cramp in my chocolate consumption. I had a small bite yesterday and then I was in pain for the rest of the day. Not fun.
8. Tomorrow we are celebrating my Grandmother's 80th birthday, her actual isn't until next Thursday but it's when we could. We are taking her to a high tea, it will be fun.