1. We finally got our pictures done, our luck held out and we had nice weather too. Now I am anxiously awaiting the proofs.
2. We are in birthday party mode this weekend. The boys are at the age now that they are no longer all invited to all the parties. Which is fine with me, it's part of life, and the older ones really don't mind.
3. I haven't baked much this week. On Monday I made pumpkin mini muffins for M's preschool snack and that was it. I think the butter thinks I'm mad at it.
4. I decided to participate in NaBloPoMo this year. I figure if at the end of November I am really not into it then you will hear from me a couple times a month. When my baking/cooking challenges are due. I am still not sure what I want this space to be and as such I post a bit of everything and I'm not sure how well that really works.
5. I started a new project a few weeks ago, I am scanning all of my parents pictures and I will be making them into a photo book. It's become it's own little beast and I was hoping to be farther along with it than I am. I am trying to put them in chronological order, that is what's holding me up. While going through the pictures I realized just how many more photos I take of the boys than my parents did of us. They took plenty of photos, but I think with digital it's easier to just keep snapping away.
Okay so that was just a bunch of totally random stuff. Sorry.