Sunday, February 21, 2010

Upcoming Review

A few weeks ago I was contacted about doing a product review. After some research in the company, I decided why not. So I will be doing a  review on bakeware. While I was doing my research I found one of their many other sites that sells bar stools. With the move coming up I want to get new chairs for the bar. We have a small bar now in the kitchen, but it will only fit 3 of us and the chairs don't match. The new kitchen has a longer bar that can fit all of us, so I have been searching for new chairs. Just being able to fit all of us in is exciting in itself.  So be looking for my review coming up.

As I haven't done any reviews before I thought I would let you all know how I am going to be handling this. I won't do a review on just anything. It will need to be kitchen/cooking/baking related. If it isn't, then I'm not going to do it. I will also let you know where I got it from and whether it was free or not. Also just because they gave it to me doesn't mean that I won't be honest. If it is good, then great, if not I will let you know. I will also try to do a giveaway in connection to the reviews whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!