Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars

One of the other new cookbooks I acquired was the Classic Southern Desserts by Southern Living. The pictures are amazing and really it just lends it itself to things needed to be made and then consumed.



I made these as a practice run for the shower this weekend. I am glad I did. They turned out great, but the semi-sweet chocolate chips made them a bit bitter, which if you like that then great, but I am not a huge fan of chocolate being bitter, so I am going to try milk chocolate chips for the final run.



Now I am need of a trip to the store, I will be making a few other "new" recipes for shower and I think it would be best to try them all out before serving something that isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!