1. Today I give thanks to all the past and present service men and women who give us the freedom to live as we choose. Thank you.
2. Our friends are getting married in Hawaii today. Congratulations to them as they start there lives together. xoxo
3. Yesterday I went to a "running" store. They analyzed my stride and I got to buy new shoes, it was a good day just because of the shoes.
4. Later this afternoon I am going antique shopping with Mom, sans children, it will be nice.
5. I made caramel apple cookies this week. They were good, so I sent them off with Mom to work, I forgot to take a picture but I will share the recipe next week.
6. I am working on a homemade vanilla oreo. It's a work in progress.
7. I am excited for the holidays, they are some of my favorite times of the year. This year even though we are busy every single Saturday after Thanksgiving, we have left Sunday to our day, so that will be nice.
8. Speaking of the holidays I started my shopping a few days ago and I am hoping to get it all done soon.